Saturday, March 19, 2011

How to get rid of laziness, my personal experience


People who are lazy try to avoid work as much as possible. Like I always mention in class, I was very lazy to go to work when I worked in the accounts department before. Everyday I try to find reasons to skip work and I have many tricks under my sleeves to give excuses if I did not turn up for work. 
However, things changed after I did my master. Every single day I woke up with full energy and happy to perform my daily task. Amazingly the momentum maintain until now. Not a single day I feel bored with my currect job. 
After deep thinking, I can be concluded that these factors contribute to my attitude now and hopefully it can become remedy for those who are struggling with laziness.
1) Have personal goal
2) Finish up your daily task. Don't drag until next day
3) Smile and be nice to other people
4) schedule your task
5) Exercise
6) Must take a day off every week
7) DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE

If you did not read this, then it is confirm that you are too lazy to read... lol



Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. yesss.. first..
    sy dh bace en.Azmi :)
    so, sy rajin lah kan..?
    hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so true sir but the main thing is.. it is too hard to make the 1st move! for an example,when waking up i always feel that it may be a long hard day..and for study,i think i am last minutes person! such a lazy person right? i want to makes new person in me! really!

    btw,thanx for the guidance sir!

    ReplyDelete