Pasta is easy to cook and tasty. For me, pasta is cheap but we can make it elegant by putting some smoked salmon. I love tomatoes, so I chosen some cherry tomatoes in this dish. The plating for pasta is quite straightforward.
Ingredients (serves 5)
1. 500g dried spaghetti
2. 200g Salmon cut into strips
3. 10 cherry tomatoes
4. 1 tablespoon salt
5. 2 tablespoon cooking oil
6. 1 teaspoon black pepper
7. 1 teaspoon lemon juice
8. 1/2 middle size onion
9. 300g of carbonara pasta sauce
10. 2 clove of garlic
11. Some Sliced Black Olives (Optional)
12. some chopped fresh parsley
1. Cook the spaghetti in boiling water. Put 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
2. Drain the spaghetti and cover to keep it warm.
3. Blend the onion and garlic.
4. Place the blended mixture of onion and garlic with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a non-stick frying pan. Stir until you can smell a nice aroma coming out from it.
5. Add 300g of carbonara pasta sauce stir these mixtures for 10 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon lemon juice,
6. Cook the salmon (depends on your preference)
7. Pour the sauce on top of the spaghetti and mix it with Salmon cut, cherry tomatoes, sliced black olives, chopped fresh parsley and additional lemon (optional)
You may add more salt or lemon juice