Sunday, October 30, 2011

BBQ 1 Malaysia

Salam to my students and friends. I have to write in English this time. Hopefully, my friends from Sri Langka, Iraq, Norway, UAE, Australia, Libya, Afganistan, Indonesia, Singapore, China, Republic Chez, Thailand, Scotland, Bangladesh, Ghana, Palestine and New Zealand are able to understand my writings. I try my best to minimize my grammatical errors.
Ok. Today is my best day ever. Why? I started my day with doing some academic works and cooking at 3.40 am. Too early some might said, but I have no choice. Subuh (morning prayer) is early during late spring and summer.
Then, before noon I drove my car to Burswood (sounds like Besut) Park to attend BBQ 1 Malaysia. There were estimated 500-800 Malaysian and others nationality who just come to experience the so called 1 Malaysia atmosphere.

However, there were Malaysian who wearing Yellow shirt that written the words Bersih 2.0. The Australian police negotiated with them and they promise to behave. They wave to the Prime Minister and he replied with a smile in his face.

I have opportunity to shake Najib's hand and he smiled at me and from his look I know he was trying hard to recall where he have met me before he he. Actually, I met him couple of months back and we chat about Pahang, Archery and what I am doing at Perth

I think that's all folks. I need to pen off.
Now I am watching SBS dateline and the issue today is Malaysian Obidience wifes.


Sent from my iPhone 4S

Mohamad Azmi Nias Ahmad
PhD Candidate
Faculty of Business and Law
School of Accounting, Economics and Finance
Edith Cowan University
Joondalup, Western Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment