Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How I use Photoshop - Simple guide

Assalammualaikum,

It has been a while since my last blog entry. Today I wanna share my experience on how I use Photoshop for image editing.
  1. Most professionals suggests to me that I should snap my image using RAW. Emm I agree but since my purpose is slightly different so I stick to Jpg. 
  2. After copying my images to specific folder in my computer, I will
    • Duplicate file for images that I want to edit
    • Look for red eye and fix it
    • Remove any unwanted spot
  3. Then I crop, adjust brightness and contrast
There you go, simple, but you need practice. Since, this posting doesn't provide any "technical" steps on how to use photoshop, I leave it to you. There are many guides in both Youtube and google.

See Ya and Selamat Hari Raya.




No comments:

Post a Comment