Sunday, July 1, 2012

Talking about doing crazy thing

I don't know to write in Malay or in English because my Malay is bad and my English is even worst. You can tell from my grammatical mistakes when you read my writings. Anyway, I am a firm believer that at least I am trying and failure is not something to be ashamed of. The worst person is he/she never make the first attempt. Similar like myself. I tried to do my work but I cannot get started simply because I am too afraid to mistakes. Heyy, this gotta stop. Do bit by bit rather than do nothing.

Ohh yeahh, the title for today, "Talking about doing crazy thing". In the verge of EURO 2012 final and to keep up with my promise to both my supervisors, as usual I procrastinate. But this time its a little bit strange with a twist (like any good film, bad film we can guest the ending), you know what? I procrastinate writing abstracts to conferences and seminars. And the best thing is, I submitted one of the abstract 2 minutes before its date line. Seriously, I laugh after I pressed the send button. 

The strange feeling than I am expressing now is, I love writing. This is so not me. Seriously! Previously, I am forced to write (otherwise no promotion for you Bro). Maybe, at 12 midnight just now was transition point from hate to love... I hope this will remains.... 

Ok no more procrastinate, I have to do serious work before the BIG game where I love to watch Italy lost.

Alright..... See you guys again...

No comments:

Post a Comment