Monday, January 14, 2013

Thoughts on turning 38

Yeah whatever its another birthday. That is my initial thought. However, after thinking and reflecting.... I am the luckiest man on earth.

Imagine this, some people say, "if your are in everything, you are master in nothing". Yes it is true, but I don't give a damm.

In my life, I play saxophone, guitar, drums, bagpipes, I love photography, archery, blogging (lol), I attend ceramahs (religious lecturer), I lecture etc etc I never going to regret it. However, I do make some bad decisions but I am not going to talk about it.

It is striking to me how most of my adults life I am concentrating on not to hurt others feeling but never taking care of my own feeling. As a results, I felt angry, frustrated, hurt and sometimes ashamed.

I am strongly believe that, our belief or our perspective directly influence by our thinking. Therefore, we must watch out for what we say.

It turns out to be a great birthday. Why? I pledge these to my self:-

1.) never ever let people say hurtful things to me
2.) past is just a story
3.) life is temporary but JANNAH is forever
4.) life is available only in present
5.) not worth arguing with "stupid" and ignorant individual(s)

I love my family, my friends and my students. They never hurt my feelings directly. They are the best one man can have. They joke around, they share experiences, joyful moments and sometimes their downs... That's is life.

Life is a journey.

So, that it. Be happy, be thankful

Focus, Passionate and Lillahitaala.





2 comments: